Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Matt0311 Matt0311 03/26/2021 Great person to deal with. Excellent communication. Item exactly as described. Always great to meet another TGO member. Trade with confidence. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
nod nod 03/25/2021 Explained that I could not "hold" the firearm and that I always sell on a first come first serve basis at hearing this the member became upset and called me fake. I do believe this was a simple misunderstanding and not warranting a negative feedback but both sides of a story are important for an accurate understanding of the actual events. Wldalton Wldalton
Wldalton Wldalton 03/25/2021 I made arranges with the seller to purchase the pistol and he just starts bumping the pistol in the sales thread. His reason was without merit. nod nod
willki willki 03/25/2021 Great communication, easy meet up, highly recommend! rjshoots rjshoots
rjshoots rjshoots 03/25/2021 Great seller. Easy to communicate with, prompt, fair deal. Would recommend. willki willki
Ropin4gold Ropin4gold 03/25/2021 Item as described and good comms... Thank you! leafinthewind leafinthewind
leafinthewind leafinthewind 03/24/2021 Good comms. On time for meet. No worries Ropin4gold Ropin4gold
pitt2magic pitt2magic 03/24/2021 Great communication and flexible with his schedule. Would definitely do business with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
user1776 user1776 03/24/2021 Andrew is Awesome. Great items, perfectly described and awesome to work with. John3725 John3725
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 03/24/2021 Another perfect TGO transaction. Great guy to deal with. pitt2magic pitt2magic
TrentM TrentM 03/23/2021 Nice guy. Prompt, good communication, easy to deal with. willki willki
turkeydad turkeydad 03/23/2021 Awesome guy......on time and did exactly what he said he would. Deal with 100% confidence! Krull Krull
Krull Krull 03/23/2021 Krull is good people trade with confidence. turkeydad turkeydad
grasshoppa grasshoppa 03/23/2021 Good guy, good communication, deal with confidence! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
John3725 John3725 03/23/2021 Easy trade, very friendly. Deal with confidence! user1776 user1776
Snaveba Snaveba 03/23/2021 Great trade user1776 user1776
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 03/23/2021 Another great meeting with a stellar member of this forum. I was in a super rush but could of spent an hour talking to him. Great transaction grasshoppa grasshoppa
Radtekk Radtekk 03/23/2021 Great transaction. Communication was great, payment was swift, and shipping was no hassle! rjshoots rjshoots
FUJIMO FUJIMO 03/22/2021 it was a very smooth transaction. Everything went as easy and quick as possible. I will not hesitate to deal with fujimo again and again. smallfish smallfish
smallfish smallfish 03/22/2021 Always great meeting a new member and this was an excellent 1st meet for smallfish and I. Deal with confidence, great guy !! FUJIMO FUJIMO
kvmx00 kvmx00 03/22/2021 Great transaction, easy to deal with and made the transaction easy. Very nice man. Thanks lfarris lfarris
lfarris lfarris 03/22/2021 Another great TGO transaction and great TGO member. It was a pleasuring meeting you, thanks. kvmx00 kvmx00
user1776 user1776 03/21/2021 Quick and easy meet and trade. Thanks for the patience. Snaveba Snaveba
rjshoots rjshoots 03/21/2021 Class act. Quick replies, quick shipping. May be new here but a good guy! Absolutely would deal with again! Radtekk Radtekk
gregintenn gregintenn 03/21/2021 It was as advertised and it was a pleasure to meet Greg and a smooth and safe transaction. Flyboy Flyboy

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.