Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
MSGW357 MSGW357 04/10/2021 Excellent transaction! dodo dodo
Losvaqueros Losvaqueros 04/10/2021 Was good to meet Tom today - another TGO member you can rely on his quick response and communication. Smooth sailing. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 04/10/2021 Walt is an example of all to follow. Thanks for the smooth deal. A+++ Losvaqueros Losvaqueros
Shorty Shorty 04/10/2021 Had a great transition with Shorty this morning. He is always a pleasure to deal with and talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 04/10/2021 Legion is a good guy to deal with. I've done deals with him a few times. Everything was as described and meet up was easy as usual. Thanks again! Shorty Shorty
Protongunner Protongunner 04/10/2021 Great guy to deal with. Excellent communication. TripleGGG TripleGGG
gr8smiles gr8smiles 04/10/2021 Always a pleasure dealing with gr8smiles. Items are always exactly as he says. Great guy. TripleGGG TripleGGG
KahrMan KahrMan 04/10/2021 Always a pleasure dealing with KahrMan. Easy to deal with and also a great friend. TripleGGG TripleGGG
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 04/10/2021 Always great to visit with 221 Fireball. Another fine trade with a good friend. TripleGGG TripleGGG
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 04/09/2021 Another perfect TGO transaction. Great guy to deal with. Grand Torino Grand Torino
jkholt72 jkholt72 04/09/2021 Great guy, friendly & courteous, prompt arrival at the meeting place. Definitely can recommend for any transactions. Mamba Mamba
Mamba Mamba 04/09/2021 Exactly as described, willing to meet in a mutually beneficial spot, very friendly and even invited me to join him for dinner. jkholt72 jkholt72
Blackpoint Blackpoint 04/09/2021 Got some 5.7x28 from Blackpoint. No problems - easy and fair user1776 user1776
alingo2001 alingo2001 04/09/2021 Another great deal! Great price, great gun! Thanks! glockdach glockdach
FUJIMO FUJIMO 04/08/2021 Had a great transaction with FUJIMO this morning. First time meeting with him. He a a pleasure to deal with and talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
robert robert 04/07/2021 Excellent communication. Great guy to deal with. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
Snaveba Snaveba 04/07/2021 Excellent communication, on time for the transaction. A+ Whisper Whisper
tercel89 tercel89 04/07/2021 Great guy, Very smooth transaction.. Cajun Cajun
Whisper Whisper 04/07/2021 A Pleasure to do business with. Snaveba Snaveba
Cajun Cajun 04/07/2021 Great member and very nice gentleman. Very good communication and just a nice guy all around ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
hipower hipower 04/07/2021 Great member here and a great friend ! Done many transactions with him. No worries with this fellow at all ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
tercel89 tercel89 04/07/2021 At Last! Sold one instead of buying from tercel89! lol! Seriously, the man is great. A friend and valuable TGO brother. Always good to have a few minutes to chat and catch up. Thanks buddy for the "fund" contribution! hipower hipower
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 04/06/2021 Great communication and transaction! Highly recommend! rjshoots rjshoots
rjshoots rjshoots 04/06/2021 Good price, good communication, deal with confidence! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Dawg1998 Dawg1998 04/05/2021 Made an offer with a day I would pick it up, stating that I would take it if that worked for him. He accepted the offer. Two hours later I get a message stating unfortunately someone else was going to pick the pistol up the next day but he would sell me something else at a good price. Per TGO classified rules if you make a commitment, it should be honored. I have no problem if someone tells me they won't hold the item. My word is my bond, I guess I expect the same in return. TripleGGG TripleGGG

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.