Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
codygarcia codygarcia 06/02/2021 Good to meet Rob. Easy transaction. Highly recommend. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
Thursty Thursty 06/02/2021 Easy to deal with and made the transaction happen as smooth as can be. Great buyer! MidrangeCrisis MidrangeCrisis
Ridin1 Ridin1 06/02/2021 Easy deal and it worked out great. Hope to see him again. MidrangeCrisis MidrangeCrisis
Radtekk Radtekk 06/02/2021 Pleasure to deal with as always....... Krull Krull
MidrangeCrisis MidrangeCrisis 06/01/2021 Good guy to deal with. Volunteered to bring the supplies I was buying to my job & was on time. What else could a guy ask for. Will buy from him again. Ridin1 Ridin1
Wdodd Wdodd 06/01/2021 Bought a gun from Wayne this morning; it was a super easy deal and I got a great gun for a fair price. We met at a decent location and conducted the transaction smoothly... and then we visited for a few minutes (which is almost a lost art these days), which was really nice. It's always great to meet new like-minded folks, and Wayne was no exception. I would certainly buy from him again! mhyoung mhyoung
wttam wttam 06/01/2021 Another great transaction with wttam this morning. It was quick because of the rain but always a pleasure. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 06/01/2021 Exactly as described. Didn’t get to talk much because of the rain but always a pleasure to deal with. wttam wttam
mhyoung mhyoung 06/01/2021 Mike is a relatively new member, and this was his first TGO transaction. Our transaction was 100% “smooth-as-possible”. Excellent communication, on time, and just a really nice guy to meet. Wdodd Wdodd
theMAINgoose theMAINgoose 06/01/2021 Great buyer. Prompt, easy to deal with, great communication. willki willki
CHenson CHenson 05/31/2021 A+++. Awesome TGO member and a true credit to the group. John3725 John3725
John3725 John3725 05/30/2021 A+++ Smooth transaction. Outstanding guy. Highly recommended. Deal with confidence! CHenson CHenson
ArmyBrat61 ArmyBrat61 05/30/2021 Another great meet up with this excellent member. Always deal with confidence! FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/30/2021 Great guy to deal with, as always, look forward to the next meeting. AAA+++ ArmyBrat61 ArmyBrat61
alingo2001 alingo2001 05/30/2021 Great seller. Kangaroochris Kangaroochris
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/30/2021 Great guy. Easy to deal with and great communicator. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 05/29/2021 Great first meet with this TGOer. Deal with confidence FUJIMO FUJIMO
The mailman The mailman 05/29/2021 Transaction was smooth. Buyer worked with me on a convenient meeting time and place. I will be happy to do business with him again. tgtmasterchuck tgtmasterchuck
tgtmasterchuck tgtmasterchuck 05/29/2021 I would be glad to buy or sell with this tgoer any time. Nice guy too, enjoyed the chat. The mailman The mailman
The Legion The Legion 05/28/2021 Product was exactly as advertised. Prompt shipment, great communication. ReeferMac ReeferMac
TNKeith75 TNKeith75 05/28/2021 Really nice guy, easy to meet, great communication, and a great deal. I’d do business with TNKeith75 again anytime folks. Donnysunshine Donnysunshine
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 05/28/2021 Great guy!Excellent communication and very punctual.Definitely recommended. TNKeith75 TNKeith75
titanfan11 titanfan11 05/27/2021 Great communication. Easy transaction, nice guy to talk to. A+ 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 05/26/2021 Great guy! Thanks again Walt. titanfan11 titanfan11
dralarms dralarms 05/26/2021 Another great TGO member you can count on. Deal with confidence! Grand Torino Grand Torino

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.