Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand 06/09/2021 Very nice pistol and price. Great transaction, thanks! codygarcia codygarcia
codygarcia codygarcia 06/08/2021 Smooth transaction! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
DJTC45 DJTC45 06/08/2021 Super nice guy. Quick, easy transaction. Really appreciate you coming out to my neck of the woods to meet. asu174 asu174
asu174 asu174 06/08/2021 Met and bought a Benneli M1 from him. Great member to deal with, would buy from him anytime. A++++ DJTC45 DJTC45
Calexiter Calexiter 06/08/2021 Great guy to deal with on the buy or the sell. Super fair and very reasonable…a true asset to the community! Will do business with Calexiter again, so you should too Donnysunshine Donnysunshine
cknight8 cknight8 06/08/2021 Super to deal with. If he says a rooster can pull a freight train, stand back and watch. He ran all over East Tennessee to catch my granddaughter so she could deliver a gun part to me. Thanks, Man. derf derf
jhastings87 jhastings87 06/08/2021 Smooth transaction! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
willki willki 06/08/2021 Great communication ,pleasure to speak with in person, great member, deal with confidence grasshoppa grasshoppa
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 06/08/2021 Great guy to deal with. Honest and communicative. Will definitely deal with again Calexiter Calexiter
grasshoppa grasshoppa 06/08/2021 Great buyer. Good communication. Easy to deal with. willki willki
urticaria1 urticaria1 06/08/2021 Great buyer. Good communication. Prompt. Flexible on meeting arrangements. willki willki
DO-TN DO-TN 06/07/2021 Great communication, easy meet up, highly recommend! rjshoots rjshoots
CFP CFP 06/06/2021 Smooth and fast transaction! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand 06/06/2021 Great transaction and easy to meet up with, Justin is also very knowledgeable and pointed me in the right direction with additional help on the firearm I purchased. Catkinson Catkinson
tercel89 tercel89 06/06/2021 As Always, a Great TGOer, A+++ jeremiah jeremiah
jeremiah jeremiah 06/06/2021 Always a great guy and member here AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
Catkinson Catkinson 06/06/2021 Smooth transaction! Thanks! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
Dan1992 Dan1992 06/06/2021 Smooth transaction- thanks! AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
gr8smiles gr8smiles 06/05/2021 Super Smooth transaction- great guy AGunForEachHand AGunForEachHand
jero100 jero100 06/04/2021 Great seller, easy to work with. JCJeepCJ JCJeepCJ
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 06/04/2021 Again, another super easy TGO transaction. Great Guy!! TerryW TerryW
Follow Me Follow Me 06/03/2021 Great communication and fast payment. Would definitely deal with again. Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
JCJeepCJ JCJeepCJ 06/03/2021 Straight up good guy...great communication and a pleasure to deal with! jero100 jero100
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 06/03/2021 A great transaction with a fine TGO Member. I would consider it an honor to do business with him on any item. Follow Me Follow Me
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 06/02/2021 Super nice guy, perfect transaction. Hope to see again. codygarcia codygarcia

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.