Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Keith Keith 07/27/2021 This was my first transaction with Keith. He is a wonderful young man to talk to and a great TGO member. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
BJB BJB 07/26/2021 Deal with confidence. Payment/Communication was quick. Would gladly do business with Bill again! FJCrusing FJCrusing
FJCrusing FJCrusing 07/26/2021 Super fast shipping and holsters work great Thank You BJB BJB
KahrMan KahrMan 07/26/2021 KarhMan is a great guy to deal with, I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Great communication and the transaction was smooth and easy. A++ Hookman Hookman
frankmako frankmako 07/25/2021 This was my first time working with frankmako. Great communication and fast payment. Would be happy to deal with frankmako anytime. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
The Legion The Legion 07/25/2021 good guy to deal with. frankmako frankmako
Hookman Hookman 07/25/2021 Got to meet another great TGOer. Very accommodating on where to meet and a real guy. Deal with confidence. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
Smallpond Smallpond 07/25/2021 good transaction, no issues. Accurate description. TN_Jim TN_Jim
glockdach glockdach 07/24/2021 Fantastic transaction! Great.buyer! chris26 chris26
chris26 chris26 07/24/2021 Great deal on a like new barrel. Thanks glockdach glockdach
Grayfox54 Grayfox54 07/23/2021 Super guy to deal with. He's a tough negotiator though. But that's the best part of our love of guns. derf derf
derf derf 07/23/2021 Really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. Buy with confidence. Grayfox54 Grayfox54
turkeydad turkeydad 07/23/2021 Very smooth transaction and fast payment. Deal with confidence. Links2k Links2k
Links2k Links2k 07/23/2021 Solid seller. . purchased an optic that he shipped. Packaging was good and timely item received exactly as described. Deal with confidence. turkeydad turkeydad
Bbb4640 Bbb4640 07/22/2021 Easy meeting and exchange. Took a couple try’s to get together, not that was all on me. A+ Snaveba Snaveba
Smallpond Smallpond 07/22/2021 Solid guy, solid deal. 10/10 Bbb4640 Bbb4640
Snaveba Snaveba 07/22/2021 Solid guy, solid deal. 10/10 Bbb4640 Bbb4640
TripleGGG TripleGGG 07/22/2021 Fantastic guy to deal with! On time, great guy to stand & natter with & would flaky buy from again when he turns up a .375 H&H double for me! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 07/21/2021 Rob is great to deal with. Excellent communication. Was early for our meet up. Glad to know him. A+++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 07/21/2021 Great meeting Rob for the first time. Excellent transaction. Great communication and he was early for our meet. My kinda guy. A++ TripleGGG TripleGGG
ThyKingdom ThyKingdom 07/21/2021 Good communication, friendly and fast payment! Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4
Ahitchc4 Ahitchc4 07/21/2021 Communicated well, shipped fast, gave me a great deal, buy with confidence! ThyKingdom ThyKingdom
Radtekk Radtekk 07/20/2021 AAA+++ great member tercel89 tercel89
Handsome Rob Handsome Rob 07/18/2021 SUPER NICE GUY!!! On time in the meeting. Great deal on a NAA 22 mag. Plus I think it was his Bday. And let me have some ammo with it , that I would have bought from him.✌️ jeff43 jeff43
jeff43 jeff43 07/18/2021 Super easy guy to deal with. Prompt, great communication, no hassle whatsoever! Thanks Jeff! Handsome Rob Handsome Rob

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.