Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 10/22/2021 Another smooth transaction with 221 Fireball, thank you! kvmx00 kvmx00
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 10/22/2021 Always a please to deal with. You are welcome at my campfire anytime. Thank you brother Wade195 Wade195
Kano Kano 10/22/2021 excellent seller. easy transaction. gave me a great deal. would deal with again. on time meetup. excellent communication. very knowledgeable. Another great TNGO member! custombuild custombuild
KahrMan KahrMan 10/21/2021 This guy is one of the best. Always happy to work with him. Grand Torino Grand Torino
Grand Torino Grand Torino 10/21/2021 What can I say that has not already been said. Had GT make me 2 Bowies to be given away at a warrior hunt later this year. Even though he was busy he squeezed me in and made 2 stunning bowies. He always does first class work. A++ KahrMan KahrMan
Danger Rane Danger Rane 10/21/2021 Great! 3rd24thindian 3rd24thindian
The mailman The mailman 10/21/2021 Great to talk to, super helpful, and easy to deal with. Would buy from again. Thursty Thursty
Thursty Thursty 10/21/2021 It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope you are happy with your purchase The mailman The mailman
custombuild custombuild 10/21/2021 Deal with confidence. Very easy to deal with ! Excellent communications ! Very fast payment ! Very trustworthy ! Good person !! A pleasure doing business with. Kano Kano
Radtekk Radtekk 10/21/2021 Fast payment and excellent communication. Deal with confidence. Links2k Links2k
JustEd JustEd 10/21/2021 Great 1st transaction with Ed. Proof the quality of people we have here at TGO ! FUJIMO FUJIMO
Links2k Links2k 10/21/2021 Great seller, quick responses and shipping for an outstanding deal. Happy to do business again if the opportunity arises! Radtekk Radtekk
Snaveba Snaveba 10/21/2021 Did it again! Took his cash and ran! Briggs is great people. A pleasure to sit and talk with. Deal with confidence. hipower hipower
hipower hipower 10/21/2021 A pleasure doing business and taking again. Trade/Buy/Sell with confidence with Hipower. Snaveba Snaveba
FUJIMO FUJIMO 10/20/2021 Really liking the great people I have met on TNGO, "FUJIMO" is one of those. Great buyer, highly recommended. JustEd JustEd
19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT 10/20/2021 Met on time, smooth transaction, good dude! Shmeat Shmeat
Independent_shooter Independent_shooter 10/20/2021 Committed to deal with definitive “Ill take it”, asked me to hold over the weekend until Tuesday when gets back. I marked sold, pulled ad, and sold the optic. Tuesday morning tells me HVAC went out and can’t do deal. Not the end of the world, I am good keeping and putting a different optic on…but as much as I hate doing it, it’s definitely worth a neutral rating as a heads up to others who may have been counting on that sale. asu174 asu174
Wade195 Wade195 10/19/2021 Always a pleasure to deal with Doug. Top notch guy! 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
The mailman The mailman 10/19/2021 Bluemailman is a great guy to deal with, Excellent communication and a fair trader. Highly recommended! ac3boyz ac3boyz
smg01 smg01 10/18/2021 Smooth transaction, meeting was easy to plan, and great guy to deal with MikeW MikeW
Shmeat Shmeat 10/18/2021 On time, good communication..guns in great shape . 19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT
Sleep profit Sleep profit 10/18/2021 Great experience. Product as advertised, easy to meet, arrived on time. ReeferMac ReeferMac
ac3boyz ac3boyz 10/18/2021 It was a pleasure to meet and deal with him. Hope to do it again The mailman The mailman
smg01 smg01 10/17/2021 SMG01 is a great person to deal with! Extremely good communicator and will not hesitate to deal with again. A+++++ MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo
Links2k Links2k 10/17/2021 Great seller. Would buy from him again. Worked with me to arrange a time to meet. Item as described. He even included an additional (and appreciated) gift at the closing! My only regret was we didn't have more time to have coffee and chat! jgradyc jgradyc

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.