Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Snaveba Snaveba 11/17/2021 Top notch buyer, great communication and prompt payment. Would happily do business again in the future! KyMo488 KyMo488
KyMo488 KyMo488 11/17/2021 Easy meet and exchange and great communication. No problems. Deal with confidence. Snaveba Snaveba
Burnman5000 Burnman5000 11/17/2021 Another great meeting, Deal with confidence. JohnDean13 JohnDean13
Capbyrd Capbyrd 11/16/2021 Was very accommodating, and item was in great shape. He even gave me some tips on my technique. Thanks, and sorry for the late feedback! NinjaHamster NinjaHamster
The Legion The Legion 11/16/2021 Once again a good deal with a good man. Highly recommend. Grayfox54 Grayfox54
Grayfox54 Grayfox54 11/16/2021 Great transaction with a great TGO member. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
ArmyBrat61 ArmyBrat61 11/16/2021 Very friendly gentleman who is knowledgeable and trustworthy with his dealings. I would most certainly deal with him again. Andy Andy
chris26 chris26 11/15/2021 A smooth transaction. Chris even corrected my math when I undercharged him. Will hopefully deal with him again. The mailman The mailman
The mailman The mailman 11/15/2021 Fantastic seller! Extremely prompt shipping! Thank you again! chris26 chris26
Andy Andy 11/15/2021 Very nice guy and an easy transaction. He was quite accommodating as far as a meeting time and place and I appreciate that. I wanted to spend more time to chat but had another obligation. Deal with confidence gents. ArmyBrat61 ArmyBrat61
smg01 smg01 11/15/2021 5 out of 5 star rating!!! MP5_Rizzo MP5_Rizzo
Hozzie Hozzie 11/15/2021 Product exactly as describe, in excellent condition, and at a great price. Buy with full confidence from Hozzie. usuviri usuviri
luvmyberetta luvmyberetta 11/15/2021 Great transaction. Deal with confidence! smallfish smallfish
Nikiski Dave Nikiski Dave 11/15/2021 Dave is one of the good guys! Deal with confidence! Major Kong Major Kong
Major Kong Major Kong 11/14/2021 Great meeting and talking to Fred, totally a good guy. Nikiski Dave Nikiski Dave
The Legion The Legion 11/14/2021 Met with The Legion this morning to buy some powder. He said it's always a pleasure and all I can say is the pleasure is all mine. He's a great guy to know and wonderful to work with. Thanks Bill! RedlegEd RedlegEd
usuviri usuviri 11/14/2021 Another good transaction. Deal with confidence. Hozzie Hozzie
RedlegEd RedlegEd 11/14/2021 Had a wonderful transaction with RedlegEd this morning. He is always a pleasure to deal with and talk to. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
TennesseeCamper TennesseeCamper 11/14/2021 Fast communication and fast payment made for an excellent transaction, would do business with anytime. hlb14 hlb14
hlb14 hlb14 11/14/2021 Great deal, thanks for fast shipping! I would definitely do business with Hunter again! Much appreciated. TennesseeCamper TennesseeCamper
Donnysunshine Donnysunshine 11/13/2021 Great interaction with a great guy. Quick communication, easy meetup, and good chat. A+ ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
smallfish smallfish 11/13/2021 A great guy to deal with & extremely friendly. I wouldn't hesitate a bit to meet up again. luvmyberetta luvmyberetta
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 11/13/2021 Another smooth and safe transaction with Kimber451911. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn 11/13/2021 A fantastic member of the community. Really a pleasure to meet and speak with him. A huge asset to TGO and look forward to meeting up again sooner than later Donnysunshine Donnysunshine
Nemo Nemo 11/13/2021 Super nice guy to deal with and talk with!Good communication, good hospitality. jeff43 jeff43

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.