Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
The Legion The Legion 04/25/2022 Another smooth transaction with The Legion. A+++ deerslayer deerslayer
Radlink54 Radlink54 04/24/2022 Got to meet another great TGOer today. Everything was just as described and overall just a great transaction. Deal with confidence. A+ KahrMan KahrMan
tercel89 tercel89 04/24/2022 Excellent pistol from a great guy with great communication. Thank you, Sean! alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77
alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77 04/24/2022 Great fellow and member. He was on time and had great communication. AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
Ippon Ippon 04/24/2022 Excellent meet up, great communications and great guy. AAA+++ highly recommended cknight8 cknight8
Tums566 Tums566 04/23/2022 Great deal , fast shipping. Great guy to deal with!! Love the sight! jeff43 jeff43
Ippon Ippon 04/23/2022 Excellent 1st time meet with this new member. A welcomed addition to the TGO community FUJIMO FUJIMO
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 04/22/2022 Great guy to deal with... easy transaction and communication! LE3 LE3
deerslayer deerslayer 04/22/2022 Another safe transaction with deerslayer. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
Mustang_Runner Mustang_Runner 04/22/2022 Great communication and punctual. Easy to deal with and very friendly. Great prices on stuff too. Thanks, man! LEANDER LEANDER
hipower hipower 04/22/2022 Hipower was very easy to deal with. I’m glad I got to “meet” him (through PM) and enjoyed the conversation. I hope everything works for you. wttam wttam
wttam wttam 04/22/2022 wttam was a pleasure to deal with. Yes, we all say that, but it's true. He helped me out (and then some) on my new addition. I look forward to showing it off. But in the meantime, deal with wttam and have no fears. A Plus member! hipower hipower
JD_Shellnut JD_Shellnut 04/22/2022 WEEEE!! I get to be #1! First feedback for our new member/brother! I can truthfully say that JD_Shellnut is a worth addition here. Found him to be responsive, friendly, knowledgeable and a great conversationalist! All kidding aside, Jeff, if I may be less formal, is an admirable man and you will enjoy any and all dealings with him. I look forward to many more and seeing his additions to this forum. Thanks to you my friend. hipower hipower
LEANDER LEANDER 04/21/2022 Very good guy, great communication, happy to have met him. Mustang_Runner Mustang_Runner
Kimber451911 Kimber451911 04/21/2022 Great guy and great member. Very nice and great communication. Highly recommend him. tercel89 tercel89
Jling26 Jling26 04/21/2022 really nice guy. no problem with the deal. guns were what he said they were. :) Ippon Ippon
itaos itaos 04/21/2022 nice guy. no problems. gun was what he said it was :) Ippon Ippon
Jling26 Jling26 04/21/2022 Great guy to deal with, I would deal with him anytime A+++ member. DJTC45 DJTC45
tercel89 tercel89 04/21/2022 Top notch guy!! Great to meet you today sir, and safe travels! Kimber451911 Kimber451911
DJTC45 DJTC45 04/21/2022 Easy transaction, highly recommend Jling26 Jling26
Ippon Ippon 04/21/2022 Perfect transaction. Good communication, on time, highly recommended. itaos itaos
Ippon Ippon 04/21/2022 Good communication, easy transaction. Deal with confidence Jling26 Jling26
starncannon starncannon 04/21/2022 Great communication, very nice to deal with. A++ all the way! Patriotsson Patriotsson
Patriotsson Patriotsson 04/21/2022 Great guy, 100% trust worthy, on time, actively communicating, no nonsense. starncannon starncannon
hipower hipower 04/21/2022 There simply are not the words in the English language to give the proper praise to young Mr. Larry. Possibly Biblical Greek has the proper nuances to lend me the ability to list his myriad great qualities, but…I cannot speak it! One does not only do business with this wonderful man without walking away feeling like you’ve just met a friend for life; a faithful and true friend at that! Top marks! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ JD_Shellnut JD_Shellnut

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.