Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Cattle Baron Cattle Baron 05/01/2022 Fantastic transaction as always. Great guy. asu174 asu174
jeff43 jeff43 05/01/2022 Provided excellent referral for transaction. Good dude. Thanks! asu174 asu174
Godcountrygun Godcountrygun 05/01/2022 Nice guy, excellent communication, great transaction. Thanks! asu174 asu174
Ironhandjohn Ironhandjohn 05/01/2022 Great to deal with csaxj3 csaxj3
ScottyJames ScottyJames 04/30/2022 Gun was just as described. Scott was 10 minutes early for the meet as he usually is. Scott is a pleasant, easy to get along with young man. My second deal with him and I was happy both times. eRay eRay
csaxj3 csaxj3 04/30/2022 Another cool firearm, another smoking deal. Ironhandjohn Ironhandjohn
TNNightshadow TNNightshadow 04/29/2022 Great Buyer. Met quickly and on time. Enjoyable person to talk with. Hope to deal with again. eRay eRay
tercel89 tercel89 04/29/2022 another great pistol from the same great guy. thank you, Sean! alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77
alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77 04/29/2022 Another great transaction with this nice member. AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
FUJIMO FUJIMO 04/28/2022 What a super, super experience I had the other day when I met this TGO veteran! His depth of knowledge pertaining to firearms was only exceeded by his overall kindness and honesty. This isn’t just lip service, either. As if his previous feedback isn’t already indicative of this (which it is), but I simply cannot say enough great things about this great man. I look forward to doing more business in the future with him. Fantastic beard, I might add! JD_Shellnut JD_Shellnut
alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77 04/27/2022 Awesome to deal with! csaxj3 csaxj3
LE3 LE3 04/27/2022 Great guy, easy to deal with, thanks again! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
Specializedjon Specializedjon 04/27/2022 Great communication great guy thanks again! jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54
jwhjwh54 jwhjwh54 04/27/2022 Josh is a good dude. Great communication, easy peezy. He'll be flyin your family around soon, be nice haha Specializedjon Specializedjon
csaxj3 csaxj3 04/27/2022 Great pistol from an AWESOME guy with great communication. Buy/sell/trade with confidence. Thank you, Rich! alex-the-great-77 alex-the-great-77
MemphisPhantom MemphisPhantom 04/26/2022 MemphisGunMan is new to TGO. It was a pleasure doing business with him and meeting his family this afternoon. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
CaneyRiverDog CaneyRiverDog 04/26/2022 Violates the "no trades" terms of an ad, then throws a hissy-fit when you ultimately decline his trade offer and leaves you negative feedback. Hard pass. LEANDER LEANDER
Tums566 Tums566 04/26/2022 Great transaction. Excellent communication and easy meet-up. Highly recommend! ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn
cknight8 cknight8 04/26/2022 great guy. Really nice. no problems Ippon Ippon
FUJIMO FUJIMO 04/26/2022 really nice guy. no problems at all :) Ippon Ippon
ShootrMgavn ShootrMgavn 04/25/2022 Great seller, good communication, and all around good guy. Would definitely do business with again. Tums566 Tums566
Dustbuster Dustbuster 04/25/2022 Punctual, accommodating and a nice guy to boot. I was on the clock at work or I would have enjoyed chatting more. Deal with confidence with Dustbuster. Defender Defender
Defender Defender 04/25/2022 Nice item from a nice seller w good comms! glad to help out! Dustbuster Dustbuster
Badshot57 Badshot57 04/25/2022 Pleasantly worked through a potential conflict. Good to do business with. Speedy response. The item was in excellent condition klf493 klf493
KahrMan KahrMan 04/25/2022 Great to meet and talk. Smooth transaction. TGO members are the best. Thanks again. Radlink54 Radlink54

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.