Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Mlemonn Mlemonn 08/05/2022 Great guy to deal with. The communication was great and the items were just as described. Makdaddy Makdaddy
Tom B Tom B 08/05/2022 Great buyer and a nice person as well. No complaints at all. Thanks! East_TN_Patriot East_TN_Patriot
Gunner2k Gunner2k 08/05/2022 Great transaction and a really friendly person. Don’t hesitate to trade with this fellow. East_TN_Patriot East_TN_Patriot
freedom freedom 08/04/2022 Great communication, great guy to deal with. It was a pleasure meeting you, Thanks! kvmx00 kvmx00
kvmx00 kvmx00 08/04/2022 Great seller, smooth transaction. freedom freedom
East_TN_Patriot East_TN_Patriot 08/04/2022 Great guy to deal with, I hope to do business again. Thanks!! Gunner2k Gunner2k
scatman scatman 08/03/2022 Scatman offered some free AR small parts and was kind enough to move the meeting place when I got stuck downtown. Great to meet another member. Snaveba Snaveba
Snaveba Snaveba 08/03/2022 Met with another wonderful and kind member of our community today before I went out of town, just gave some spare AR parts, got myself a jar of some delicious honey! Will definitely be looking for future listings, and also coming back for more honey. scatman scatman
OldGoat76 OldGoat76 08/03/2022 Great communication and early to meet. Great guy! Willie Willie
Makdaddy Makdaddy 08/03/2022 All items were delivered quickly and in excellent condition. Definitely recommend and look forward to working with in the future OldGoat76 OldGoat76
Burnman5000 Burnman5000 08/03/2022 Had another excellent transaction with burnman today. Fast communication and item was like new as described. hlb14 hlb14
hlb14 hlb14 08/02/2022 Still a great guy, excellent with communication, and would always recommend Burnman5000 Burnman5000
Cevans Cevans 08/02/2022 Great guy to deal with. Highly recommend. Grayfox54 Grayfox54
DBTN DBTN 08/02/2022 Great to deal with , shipped promptly, product as described Cevans Cevans
Grayfox54 Grayfox54 08/02/2022 great guy to deal with, prompt and easy to work with. Cevans Cevans
Patriotsson Patriotsson 08/02/2022 Great communication, easy transaction. It was great meeting you! Thanks kvmx00 kvmx00
mikadosoft mikadosoft 08/02/2022 Great guy, would recommend to anyone. Good communication, easy to work out a meet with. scatman scatman
N9148q N9148q 08/02/2022 Good to deal with. Will Will
kvmx00 kvmx00 08/02/2022 Great Guy! Easy, simple meet. He actually drove to meet me since I was working. Don't hesitate to buy or sell with Him! Patriotsson Patriotsson
Makdaddy Makdaddy 08/02/2022 Smooth transaction with excellent communication. I would happily deal with Makdaddy again. doughnut doughnut
mills213 mills213 08/02/2022 Makes it happen Sunfish Sunfish
Sunfish Sunfish 08/02/2022 Great to do business with mills213 mills213
doughnut doughnut 08/02/2022 Great guy with great communication and very easy to work with. And the item was just as described. Makdaddy Makdaddy
JBF JBF 08/01/2022 My Honor to give the first feedback to JBF. Great communication, great transaction. JBF is a great addition to TGO. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
AuEagle AuEagle 08/01/2022 Item as described, excellent communication. On time, easy meet. Deal with confidence. JBF JBF

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.