Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
hipower hipower 12/10/2022 Met half way where and when we were supposed to excellent to deal with great to talk with mills213 mills213
Patriotsson Patriotsson 12/10/2022 Excellent buyer…easy and smooth transaction…thanks again gr8smiles gr8smiles
highwayfred highwayfred 12/10/2022 Quick, easy meet. Great buyer. On time and great communication. Patriotsson Patriotsson
Climber Climber 12/10/2022 Another smooth TGO transaction, it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks! kvmx00 kvmx00
eRay eRay 12/09/2022 Great transaction with Eray. Purchase a new AR15 upper. Just as described... Perfect. Would buy from again without hesitation. mikadosoft mikadosoft
mills213 mills213 12/09/2022 I'm actually the reciepiant of Matt's generosity. A holster rig was given to me by this very kind man. Met this morning and enjoyed a fine conversation and meeting a fine person. We hope to make this happen again on a road trip and shooting outing. I'm looking forward to this. If you meet this man, you will bevery grateful for it. He is what we at TGO need and strive to be. Thank you, sir. hipower hipower
Rob112o Rob112o 12/08/2022 Easy meet and sale. Great communication. I would deal with him again. Snaveba Snaveba
jeff43 jeff43 12/08/2022 GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH AS ALWAYS. lshel lshel
lshel lshel 12/08/2022 Nice guy to deal with. Had a sight I needed, saved me some money on shipping jeff43 jeff43
PitMyShants! PitMyShants! 12/08/2022 Showed up, communicated well, followed all rules/laws plus some. Happy to do business with again! Sreduos. Sreduos.
HillbillyD HillbillyD 12/08/2022 Great buyer, on time meetup and good communication. Would recommend doing business with him anytime. Tums566 Tums566
TNUSMC503 TNUSMC503 12/08/2022 Great guy and a very smooth transaction. I would definitely buy from him again. RWL3 RWL3
rjshoots rjshoots 12/08/2022 Great seller, easy communication and on time meetup. Would recommend doing business with him. Tums566 Tums566
Tums566 Tums566 12/08/2022 Great buyer, great communication, easy meet up! Highly Recommend rjshoots rjshoots
TGO AutoModerator TGO AutoModerator 12/08/2022 This guy always responds to EVERY SINGLE classified add with some clap-trap about being "careful who you sell to", and "don't use electronic forms of payment". I think he is just trolling all of us. Snaveba Snaveba
Bayo Bayo 12/07/2022 Good communication and transaction A+ Waters5117 Waters5117
mikadosoft mikadosoft 12/07/2022 John is great to work with. Hope to do business with again. Does just what he says. Thank you John. eRay eRay
Pirate Pirate 12/07/2022 Great guy to deal with. Good communication. dylpykl dylpykl
Waters5117 Waters5117 12/07/2022 Excellent seller. Pleasure to do business with. Yet another great TGO member. Bnashville Bnashville
Kano Kano 12/06/2022 Great guy! Easy to deal with. Great communication Tecnica Tecnica
Bnashville Bnashville 12/06/2022 Excellent communication and transaction Waters5117 Waters5117
Tecnica Tecnica 12/06/2022 Honest easy to deal with ... good person! Pleasure doing business with. Kano Kano
The Legion The Legion 12/06/2022 As always it is a pleasure to do business with The Legion. Thank you very much and I look forward to the next time. Munford Munford
Munford Munford 12/05/2022 Had another great and safe transaction with Munford today. Always deal with confidence. A+++ The Legion The Legion
5x10ret 5x10ret 12/05/2022 Very nice guy. A pleasure to deal with all the way around. Highly recommend. BPS777 BPS777

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.