Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
grasshoppa grasshoppa 02/25/2023 Smooth, easy interaction. Deal with confidence! Wiljo05 Wiljo05
Hydor Hydor 02/25/2023 Smooth transaction. Pleasure to deal with. The mailman The mailman
The mailman The mailman 02/25/2023 Very nice gentleman and a trouble-free, enjoyable transaction. Items were even better than described! Hydor Hydor
starncannon starncannon 02/24/2023 Best I have dealt with on any platform. sumigeshi sumigeshi
sumigeshi sumigeshi 02/24/2023 Great guy , easy and on time and all the good stuff starncannon starncannon
19_A_CPT 19_A_CPT 02/24/2023 Good communication, easy to deal with, great member grasshoppa grasshoppa
Wiljo05 Wiljo05 02/24/2023 Great transaction , A+ grasshoppa grasshoppa
maroonandwhite maroonandwhite 02/24/2023 Nice, smooth and easy transaction. Gun as described. Deal with confidence. 👍🏻👍🏻 Grnad Grnad
Grnad Grnad 02/24/2023 Great guy and great transaction. Deal with confidence. maroonandwhite maroonandwhite
Alectius Alectius 02/24/2023 On time, friendly. Pleasure to deal with. Three Bean Dad Three Bean Dad
Alectius Alectius 02/24/2023 Nice guy. Flexible to meet with. Would definately deal with again. Three Bean Dad Three Bean Dad
Nicpvw Nicpvw 02/24/2023 Yeah good people in TGO. Nic is a great guy, enjoyed the meet snd conversation. The item in question looks new. Definitely would deal with Nic again. smg01 smg01
DocHawk DocHawk 02/24/2023 Great experience with sell. It was nice to meet you and I enjoyed the chat. CA2TNRefugee CA2TNRefugee
James B James B 02/24/2023 Prompt, friendly and was willing to work me with on finding a time to meet during a crazy week. Thanks, James. Mr. Sorrell Mr. Sorrell
Mr. Sorrell Mr. Sorrell 02/24/2023 Great guy, easy to deal with and punctual. Would absolutely recommend James B James B
bowtieguy bowtieguy 02/23/2023 One great TGOer!! Great overall transaction; good comms, flexible and patient! Thanks for working with me on my schedule. Stay safe!!!! MrRadioActive MrRadioActive
KOM2 KOM2 02/23/2023 Great communication and transaction. UT-Longbeard UT-Longbeard
UT-Longbeard UT-Longbeard 02/23/2023 Great guy to deal with! KOM2 KOM2
1meanchevy 1meanchevy 02/23/2023 Great guy, easy to work with and meet. Buy with confidence Tecnica Tecnica
Tecnica Tecnica 02/23/2023 Great buyer, good communication. 1meanchevy 1meanchevy
Grand Torino Grand Torino 02/23/2023 Beautiful knife and great experience!! phiferran phiferran
CMDRStormBorn CMDRStormBorn 02/23/2023 Highly recommended.. thanks! Slkm Slkm
Burnman5000 Burnman5000 02/22/2023 Great guy , just great 👍 starncannon starncannon
papadaddy papadaddy 02/22/2023 Super guy. Met me on time and no last minute haggling. I’m sure we’ll do some more trading. derf derf
Slkm Slkm 02/22/2023 Slkm is a wonderful person to deal with. He is honest, prompt, very reasonable and downright entertaining to talk to. We enjoyed meeting him very much and would recommend him to anyone. CMDRStormBorn CMDRStormBorn

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.