Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
66lemans 66lemans 04/04/2023 Easy to deal with. Funds were guaranteed before goods were exchanged -- always a plus! Nice guy, super chill. Would do business with him again for sure. AnotherMike AnotherMike
tercel89 tercel89 04/04/2023 A+ Always a good guy to deal with. Will Will
Will Will 04/04/2023 Another great transaction with a fine TGO member. tercel89 tercel89
jeremiah jeremiah 04/04/2023 Easy transaction. Thanks downtown downtown
AnotherMike AnotherMike 04/03/2023 Met another great TGO member and got another great deal. Pleasure doing business with you Mike and appreciate the extra effort on your part in completing the deal. Thanks again. 66lemans 66lemans
Kano Kano 04/02/2023 Awesome quick to respond, easy transaction. Deal with confidence Jpoc700 Jpoc700
221 Fireball 221 Fireball 04/02/2023 Great guy, smooth transaction, highly recommend. Tnbb3 Tnbb3
Jpoc700 Jpoc700 04/02/2023 A+ Buyer ... great communications... totally trustworthy ... very smooth transaction ... highly recommended Another good person from the Tenn Gun Owner forum. Kano Kano
Tnbb3 Tnbb3 04/02/2023 Good guy to deal with. A++ ... thanks. 221 Fireball 221 Fireball
FireMedic FireMedic 04/02/2023 Super nice guy! Made the sale very easy and smooth. I'd do busines with him again without reservation. BigK BigK
BigK BigK 04/02/2023 Very nice. Communicated well. Patient when I made a mistake on my end of sale. 10/10 would do business with again. FireMedic FireMedic
hipower hipower 04/01/2023 Super nice guy. Great conversation that got me out of being dragged around opry mills by the woman. Will take you up on your offer to go shooting when life slows down a bit for me. Hope to cross paths soon. Scotty Scotty
Scotty Scotty 04/01/2023 Wonderful meetup! Had fun negoiating Opry Mills today! Scotty is awesome to talk with. The Old Fart(me) and the youngster hit off well. hipower hipower
Rebels010 Rebels010 04/01/2023 Very nice and smooth, highly recommended Charles Wonder Charles Wonder
m81recce m81recce 04/01/2023 Top notch seller here. Very accommodating. A++ FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 04/01/2023 I'd be happy to deal with FUJIMO again anytime. Thanks for a smooth and easy transaction! m81recce m81recce
FireMedic FireMedic 03/31/2023 Awesome to meet him could have talked for awhile. Top notch man deal with confidence grasshoppa grasshoppa
Snaveba Snaveba 03/31/2023 Great transaction and convo as usual. Great member grasshoppa grasshoppa
grasshoppa grasshoppa 03/30/2023 Always good conversation with grasshoppa. Easy meeting and good communication. Deal with confidence. Snaveba Snaveba
grasshoppa grasshoppa 03/30/2023 Was on time. Clear communication. No last minute haggling. Friendly. 10/10 would do business with again. FireMedic FireMedic
TripleGGG TripleGGG 03/30/2023 Always great to see TripleGGG, a pleasure to deal with. Deal with confidence. A+++ aknifemaker aknifemaker
aknifemaker aknifemaker 03/29/2023 Another great transaction with aknifemaker. The conversation when we meet is the best part. A++. Trade with the utmost confidence. TripleGGG TripleGGG
MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981 03/29/2023 Great buy. Everything went smoothly. Deal with confidence. mdlave mdlave
mdlave mdlave 03/29/2023 Great experience. Easy transaction. Fast to respond to questions and messages. Overall +AAA seller MphsTiger1981 MphsTiger1981
The Legion The Legion 03/28/2023 The Legion is a great guy to talk with and do business with as well. Thanks! wfjames22 wfjames22

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.