Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
Defender Defender 04/28/2023 Good guy. Met in a central location. Good communication, sorry I forgot to include a part but glad I caught it and we linked up quick. Scotty Scotty
grasshoppa grasshoppa 04/27/2023 Excellent experience working with Cain again. Flexible on meet time. Patient when I forgot the original box (which I am getting to him shortly). Overall a great experience. 10/10 would do business with again. FireMedic FireMedic
Bobby Luttrell Bobby Luttrell 04/26/2023 Great Guy, easy transaction. Definitely would deal with again. Patriotsson Patriotsson
Smith Smith 04/26/2023 Easy to work with, clear and fast communication. Would do business with again. Thursty Thursty
Thursty Thursty 04/26/2023 Great guy to deal with. Smith Smith
jeff43 jeff43 04/26/2023 Jeff sent payment promptly, kept me updated regularly and is just a great guy to deal with. Thanks, Jeff. eRay eRay
eRay eRay 04/26/2023 Great deal on Altamont single six grips.Fast shipping and good communication! jeff43 jeff43
Huntin101 Huntin101 04/25/2023 Pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended!! Zakaab Zakaab
Zakaab Zakaab 04/25/2023 Fair, good comms, smooth transaction Huntin101 Huntin101
titanfan11 titanfan11 04/24/2023 It was a pleasure to do business with him. Deal with confidence! smokngun smokngun
smokngun smokngun 04/24/2023 A+ transaction, highly recommend. titanfan11 titanfan11
SupraMario SupraMario 04/24/2023 Great guy showed up right on time I wouldnt not hesitate to do business with him again , Thanks! Bob_W Bob_W
TerryW TerryW 04/24/2023 You can't go wrong dealing with TerryW. He's a solidly good individual, great on comms and very easy to work with. TGO David TGO David
lshel lshel 04/23/2023 Great communication skills. The rifle was as described. Couldn’t be happier doing business with this gentlemen. You can buy sell or trade with confidence. Thank you sir. Thank you for your service. Rob112o Rob112o
Samthebam Samthebam 04/23/2023 Excellent communication and easy to deal with. Good guy. Nemo Nemo
Rob112o Rob112o 04/23/2023 NICE GUY TO DEAL WITH : ON TIME AND GOOD COMMUNICATION. lshel lshel
tercel89 tercel89 04/23/2023 Always great to deal with and items are always as advertised. A+ Will Will
Will Will 04/23/2023 Always a pleasure to meet this TGO member ! AAA+++ tercel89 tercel89
JBF JBF 04/23/2023 Always a smooth transaction with this member. Deal with confidence ! FUJIMO FUJIMO
AuEagle AuEagle 04/23/2023 Second deal with Jim, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Damn good guy, showed up early, item was better than described. Always a pleasure:) LeeTheToolGuy LeeTheToolGuy
LeeTheToolGuy LeeTheToolGuy 04/22/2023 Always a pleasure visiting with Lee. Flawless Transaction!! Never hesitate to deal with this fine member. AAA+++ AuEagle AuEagle
FUJIMO FUJIMO 04/22/2023 Deal with confidence. Reliable seller just as before. JBF JBF
JMA4575 JMA4575 04/22/2023 Always A+ to deal with. Will Will
Will Will 04/22/2023 Perfect transaction as always. Thanks Will JMA4575 JMA4575
Rob112o Rob112o 04/21/2023 Great guy to deal with, would do business with again Thursty Thursty

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.