Feedback

Receiver Date Comment Sender  
starncannon starncannon 05/10/2023 Good deal, good coms, item as described. Thank you! leafinthewind leafinthewind
zweibelkopf zweibelkopf 05/10/2023 Great to deal with. Pleasure to meet you. mmmk2001 mmmk2001
mmmk2001 mmmk2001 05/09/2023 Easy,secure transaction. Nice to do business with zweibelkopf zweibelkopf
Smith Smith 05/09/2023 This is my second time doing business with Nathan and the merchandise that I received Top Notch spectacular good as advertised last time same this time got a Saiga clone got a 556 great communication understanding just a great guy I know people keep saying it but it's it's just true recommend this guy to anyone Tball Tball
VoL4LiFe87 VoL4LiFe87 05/09/2023 Had no problems working out a meeting to purchase a fine item at a good price. Would gladly deal with again. Me. Me.
AnotherMike AnotherMike 05/09/2023 Smooth, easy transaction. Would buy again. UT-Longbeard UT-Longbeard
UT-Longbeard UT-Longbeard 05/09/2023 On-time meetup, fair negotiation, good experience. AnotherMike AnotherMike
freedom freedom 05/09/2023 Easy communication and on-time meetup - thumbs up AnotherMike AnotherMike
AuEagle AuEagle 05/09/2023 A+. Great communication Waters5117 Waters5117
AnotherMike AnotherMike 05/09/2023 Great communication, items as described. Nice fella. A+ transaction grasshoppa grasshoppa
LeeTheToolGuy LeeTheToolGuy 05/08/2023 Great buyer! Bigschwerm Bigschwerm
DMark DMark 05/08/2023 Another smooth TGO transaction. Great communication and great guy. Deal with confidence. Rebels010 Rebels010
Rebels010 Rebels010 05/08/2023 Great Seller. Quick and easy transaction. DMark DMark
tinyhatmodel tinyhatmodel 05/07/2023 Very smooth transaction with this seller. Deal with confidence! FUJIMO FUJIMO
FUJIMO FUJIMO 05/07/2023 Was able to orchestrate a very simple pickup/meet. No issues, great communication. Thanks! tinyhatmodel tinyhatmodel
AnotherMike AnotherMike 05/07/2023 Great seller, easy to deal with and fair prices Ashblack Ashblack
CMDRStormBorn CMDRStormBorn 05/06/2023 Great to do business with, would definitely recommend to others. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ 05/06/2023 Excellent Buyer and TGO member, EZ transaction & great guy to deal with! CMDRStormBorn CMDRStormBorn
Patriotsson Patriotsson 05/06/2023 Excellent Communication and super easy transaction Bobby Luttrell Bobby Luttrell
Ashblack Ashblack 05/06/2023 Showed up a few min early, super chill, good experience! AnotherMike AnotherMike
klf493 klf493 05/05/2023 Always nice to do business with Ken. Stand-up buyer/seller. Snaveba Snaveba
Loid Loid 05/05/2023 great guy, easy to deal with AnotherMike AnotherMike
Snaveba Snaveba 05/05/2023 snaveba is one of the good guys. I recommend him as a buyer or a seller klf493 klf493
AnotherMike AnotherMike 05/05/2023 Great transaction, Mike is a solid guy, deal with confidence. A+ Loid Loid
Me. Me. 05/04/2023 Eric is a great guy, punctual and communicative. Deal with confidence! A+ VoL4LiFe87 VoL4LiFe87

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.