Even Pravda agrees with US.

I don't post much but I just found this and was going to share it. I'm a child of the cold war. My dad spent 21 years in the air force and I remember when we were in europe and we'd read pravda(Back then the mouthpiece of the govt) and wondered wtf they were smoking with their writing.

I cannot believe I am actually proud of them for writing this article.

• Like 1

My favorite quote from this article:

Do not be fooled by a belief that progressives, leftists hate guns. Oh, no, they do not. What they hate is guns in the hands of those who are not marching in lock step of their ideology. They hate guns in the hands of those who think for themselves and do not obey without question. They hate guns in those whom they have slated for a barrel to the back of the ear.
Guest halutz
I came to this country not of my free will but the decision of my parents for my future, i met my lovely wife here. And for that i thank my parents, i thank them that what they saw is the equality of man and the bright future that this country holds for me. I have grown to love, cheerish and i will be damn if i let some tryranical leftist take away the very foundation of this beloved country of mine. Although i am an immigrant and naturalized citizen, i hold dear in my heart and soul the very essence of the constitution. For this country is mine and mine to protect both from foriegn and domestic. God bless America that is "We the People".

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.