Check out this holster...pretty neat!

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

What about a trigger guard on the inside?

why would that be a problem?? your finger wont be on the inside, nor would anything else?

in essence, your BUTT or THIGH would be the inside guard...haha

Guest rebeldrummer

this is what they say...

12. Can a user carry with the Versacarry cocked and locked?

No, we do no recommend carrying cocked and locked. Like many in the firearm industry, we have adopted safety warnings that insure anyone who uses a firearm is safe. We can not know the level of firearm or safety training a user may have, so for safety, we recommend not carrying a loaded firearm. Any user should always fully read their firearm's instruction manual and carry under the manufacturers recommendations.

you can carry it LOADED but they just dont recommend it. They really need to re-word this.

Edited by rebeldrummer
Guest rebeldrummer

i dont think that it is an issue and i think that they are nice??

i plan to carry my shield in it, and since the shield has a safety i dont think it will be an issue??

then again maybe it will go back and I will get $25 back?? its worth trying

this is what they say...

12. Can a user carry with the Versacarry cocked and locked?

No, we do no recommend carrying cocked and locked. Like many in the firearm industry, we have adopted safety warnings that insure anyone who uses a firearm is safe. We can not know the level of firearm or safety training a user may have, so for safety, we recommend not carrying a loaded firearm. Any user should always fully read their firearm's instruction manual and carry under the manufacturers recommendations.

you can carry it LOADED but they just dont recommend it. They really need to re-word this.

I wouldn't buy anything from any manufacturer of gun accessories who states something this ignorant.

I put this on the same level as the CCW badges. No, actually, a notch lower.

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 1
Guest rebeldrummer

I wouldn't want ANYTHING that puts a foreign object in the muzzle of my barrel.

I do believe this has been discussed before.

why not? and not being "smart"...i really would like to be educated. i guess I am missing the point

Guest rebeldrummer

I wouldn't buy anything from any manufacturer of gun accessories who states something this ignorant.

I put this on the same level as the CCW badges. No, actually, a notch lower.

awe man your always negative :) i like some of your posts about religious stuff but here you are killing me on this !! ha ha ha

those CCW badges are pretty lame. I just liked this for this "slim" design. I am a big guy and the less thick a holster is

the better (for me that is)

give me some other affordable options that are nice and thin......$50 and less please

I don't see how you could possibly reholster without removing the entire "gun carrying thing" (this is not a holster) from your waistband. Also, if you go stick your pistol on that rod I could see it getting out of battery pretty easily if you're not looking directly at it and there are no other obstacles like clothes or "sides".

Edited by Garufa

why not? and not being "smart"...i really would like to be educated. i guess I am missing the point

Obviously we all like to think we are smart and observant enough to know something is wrong when we're at the range. In the heat of the moment [no not the Asia song!] I'm not sure anyone is that observant. SO, consider this. It doesn't matter how well built that thing is, Murphy decides to lay down his law at the same time, your life is in jeopardy. You draw and fire and guess what? That thingy broke off and is now......a bore obstruction. Bad day for you.

Guest rebeldrummer

why not just shoot yourself in the hand and get it over with.. same thing.. cause that will eventually happen if you keep it loaded..

pretty stupid ... :down:

oh your always negative to anything i post! ha ha ha ha....

its a good way to boost your post count though, pretty smart...ill give you that :)

you wouldnt shoot your self as there is a trigger guard.

if you wore it in the small of your back and tried to dig out a wedgie then maybe!!! ha ha ha ha

the more i look at this and research it the more i do NOT like it,

i posted it just as soon as i saw it....just sharing whats out there

Guest rebeldrummer

Obviously we all like to think we are smart and observant enough to know something is wrong when we're at the range. In the heat of the moment [no not the Asia song!] I'm not sure anyone is that observant. SO, consider this. It doesn't matter how well built that thing is, Murphy decides to lay down his law at the same time, your life is in jeopardy. You draw and fire and guess what? That thingy broke off and is now......a bore obstruction. Bad day for you.

i have been reading about this and they say the rod WILL NOT stay in the barrel ever. it is made thinner than what ever caliber you choose.

and if you draw properly you shouldnt ever shoot yourself....regardless of what holster you use.

the trigger guard on these prevents you from putting finger on it while in holster.

also, after doing more looking around I found that you have to take the entire thing out to re-holster and that SUCKS!

i have actually cancelled my order for that fact alone. i am a big guy and reaching around my belly to help get a holster out is just

TOO much work to do several times!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha a

thanks for bringing me BACK to reality my friend....

awe man your always negative :) i like some of your posts about religious stuff but here you are killing me on this !! ha ha ha

those CCW badges are pretty lame. I just liked this for this "slim" design. I am a big guy and the less thick a holster is

the better (for me that is)

give me some other affordable options that are nice and thin......$50 and less please

Buy bigger pants and carry in a good quality holster. You only get what you pay for. I'm always bewildered at folks who pay $500 -$800 for a carry weapon and then won't spend the money on a complete carry system, which includes a holster and a belt.

Don't be fooled by this stuff.

• Like 1